Welcome to Advanced Anime Tagger v1.0!
In Tagger, you are teamed up with a member of Advanced Anime to add descriptive words ("tags") to an anime picture.
The more matches that you make with your teammate, the higher your score.
The tags that you submit will be used to make it easier for everyone to find pictures they like in the galleries!
- You will be teamed up with a member who has previously played the picture.
- Enter words and short phrases ("tags"), separated by commas, into the text box provided.
- Enter as many tags as you can within 45 seconds. (If the timer runs out, the round will end and be scored using the tags that you have entered.)
- You will receive points for each entry that you and your teammate match.
- Play the next round.
- Each game is 3 rounds long.
- You may pass on a picture, but you only have 2 passes per game.
- If you come across a picture that no one has played before, you will be awarded a Crown.
- Enter tags as you normally would.
- Your score will be calculated later on when another player receives and plays the picture. The score will be added to your lifetime Tagger score.
- You will be granted an additional round.